School begins at 9.05am
School ends for P1, P2 & P3 at 2.00pm
School ends for P4, P5, P6 & P7 at 3.00pm
This is the view from our classrooms. As you can see, our children are very lucky to be nestled at the foot of the Mourne Mountains. We are a rural school, which means we have a family atmosphere and warm welcome for all.
- We promote a love of learning within a safe and happy school in which every person matters.
- The Catholic ethos is at the heart of all aspects of school life.
- We work in partnership with our Governors, parents and the local community and celebrate success in all we do.
- We want children at St. Paul's to feel secure and happy with a view to fulfilling their full potential.
- We aim to create an environment where children develop the confidence to think for themselves and enjoy their time at school.
We are very proud of our little school and we hope you enjoy looking at life in St. Paul's.
Even in Winter, Cabra is one of the most picturesque places to go to school.
Where is Cabra?
Cabra is situated within the Parish of Clonduff.
Our school is on the Ballykeel Road
How To Find Us
We are in the parish of Clonduff and we are situated approximately two miles from Hilltown and Rathfriland.
Follow signs to Hilltown (B8)
Follow Castlewellan Road for approx 3 miles
Turn left at St. Mary's Terrace on to Ballykeel Road